About Me

My photo
Science communication is important in today's technologically advanced society. A good part of the adult community is not science savvy and lacks the background to make sense of rapidly changing technology. My blog attempts to help by publishing articles of general interest in an easy to read and understand format without using mathematics. You can contact me at ektalks@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 9 December 2021

PART 1: Climate Change Course at CLL, Strathclyde University, Scotland (October - November 2021)

 In the following, I am publishing the slides of my lectures on Climate Change (via ZOOM) at the Centre for Lifelong Learning, Strathclyde University. I had an excellent audience who were motivated to learn about this important subject.  The course was planned to coincide with COP26 in Glasgow - this made the subject even more topical and generated a lot of interest and questions.  

The slides detail the subject material as presented in the lectures (9 hours in total) - of course, details of my presentation/discussion are missing but I hope this material will be a useful reference in understanding the science and the issues relating to climate change.  More details may be found on individual topics in my blogs published on this website in previous years.

Slides for Part 2 of the course may be seen here.

Click on a slide to view its full screen image. 











































































































No comments: